Who are we?
The LifeChamps Project Team is composed of highly-skilled professionals experienced in both clinical studies and medical research as well as in technical developments. The diversity of expertise within LifeChamps is essential for achieving the technological challenges of the project. The proposed group ensures a full set of complementary skills and experiences for designing, developing and testing of a suitable LifeChamps solution. Their complementarity extends over many diverse technological fields, bringing together the necessary expertise and know-how to achieve the project goals. The LifeChamps partners are fully capable to exploit the new knowledge and new developments. The point of view of diverse areas covered by the LifeChamps partners will also steer the project’s activities of towards commercial oriented paths.
My Technology Stack with hands on experience:
1) Architectural-patterns, Microservices, OOP, AOP, SOA, Vast Open Source Projects contributions.
2) Big-Data: EMR, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, MapReduce, Couchbase, This proposal version was submitted by Sofia REPPOU on 24/04/2019 16:44:01 Brussels Local Time. Issued by the Participant Portal Submission Service, Hadoop, MongoDB and Vert.x.
3) Server side: Vast experience in Platform as a Service Architecture, Java, Spring, Guice, CXF, ORM, EclipseLink, Hibernate, Lucene, Encache.
4) Databases: In-memory DB, SAP HANA, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL, NoSQL.
5) Strong security background, risks assessments and management. Authentication and authorization frameworks design and implementation.
6) Cloud computing: IaaS, AWS, SAP HANA Cloud, Kubernetes, PaaS, Cloud Foundry, SaaS, LSO, SDN, NFV.